Thursday 8 March 2012

I LOVE FAT PEOPLE

             Yes!!!! I said it. I have something for FAT people. They have a bold presence, big personality, large heart, wear big shoes, rock big clothes, and make a statement whenever they walk in. They never go unnoticed, undiscussed or unseen, plus they always give you more than enough to hold. Hate me if you like but don't you want to know what kind of FAT people I love?
             FAT simply means Focused, Ambitious and Talented, three major traits every intending success needs to move on in this world of dwindling opportunities. Chances are few, choices have been narrowed opportunities are scarce in supply, and it takes a FAT person to break forth, take chances, and make a statement in whatever endeavor.
             The world is full of normal, boring, usual people who have little or no talent, yet can't stay focused or be ambitious. Not everyone is an Albert Einstein, a Chinua Achebe or a Lionel Messi, but when talent fails, ambition steps in. No man was born empty, no woman was born without potentials. We are who we are... we are responsible for how we turn out. Some are born into wealthy homes yet have a choice to remain rich for life or go broke and end up poor, some others are born into poverty and rise to greatness or die in penury. Life is in choices and decisions.
                                             
             Just like a balloon, it takes effort to get it inflated, but loss of focus can deflate it faster than it got inflated. The biggest killer of ambition is success. When you record success in any given endeavor, you tend to kick back and want to enjoy the moment, now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong in relaxing, but everything crumbles when you turn a cat nap into a nine hour sleep. One of the best ways to stay FAT is simply expressed in our new year routine. We try to make New year resolutions as well as set goals for the new year, how do we stay focused on these goals?
            Like a driver needs to focus his attention on the road, so we need to have our eyes on our dreams. The future starts now, so don't take any minute for granted. Focus on one goal and make it work. Some dreams take a long time to manifest, others are instantaneous, but success is never instantaneous. Talent takes time to build, sometimes it takes half a lifetime to discover, but with unwavering focus and ambition every talent can be harnessed. Every thing that goes bad, goes bad with time... use your time well... get FAT NOW.

           I love FAT people. They make me excited, warm and bubbly with life. FAT people rule the world leaving no space for for THIN (Timid Hesitant Indecisive Negative ) people. I love FAT people because I'm FAT. Are you FAT?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm FAT! I choose to be Fat
    I disengage myself from the captivity of THIN
    Onward bound with FAT prospects
    Today, I witness my rebirth, christening
    I call my self FAT. I might be thin but I choose to be FAT!
    I am FAT.

    PS:Tanx for this...its really inspiring.
    and the imageries...wow! really hyperbolic.

    ReplyDelete